Useful information regarding the COVID-19 vaccine for staff and children in mainstream schools.
Vaccination roll out resources
Roles and responsibilities of schools
London schools and the roll out of the COVID-19 vaccine for 12 to 15 year olds
COVID-19 vaccinations - Guide to children and young peoples resources
Villiers High School COVID-19 vaccine delivery
Dealing with anti-vaccination campaigners
COVID-19 vaccination: resources for children and young people Other languages include Hindi, Punjabi, Polish, Urdu and Somali.
FAQS from schools about booking vaccinations in your schools, the vaccination process itself and communicating with parents.
Book a vaccinator form This form should be completed by you, together with the council's school liason contact.
Your school's contact for booking a vaccinator is Vickie Clegg firstname.lastname@example.org
Schools can send the COVID-19 child vaccination consent form to parents/carers to gain consent before their school’s vaccination date.
General information about COVID-19 vaccine
Information for families and students
Information for staff
- School staff and immunisation
- COVID-19 vaccination guide for social care staff GOV.UK
- UK COVID-19 vaccine uptake plan GOV.UK
- COVID-19 vaccines and pregnancy Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
COVID-19 vaccine: why should everyone be encouraged to have the vaccine? – Dr Anthony Harnden, JCVI - PHE:
COVID-19 vaccination: guide for Clinically Extremely Vulnerable and pregnant healthcare staff - YouTube:
Information for Black, Asian and ethnic minority staff
- Learn about the COVID-19 Vaccine with Dr Anna Goodman Sickle Cell Society
- COVID-19 Information – available in multiple languages Doctors of the World
- NHS England and NHS Improvement London – NHS staff reassure communities that the vaccine is safe – video - available in multiple languages
COVID-19 vaccine – Dr Vanessa Apea – Barts Health Trust - discusses building trust within BME communities - Youtube:
How important is it for people from deprived or minority backgrounds to get the vaccine? – Dr Mary Ramsay – PHE - video: