iTrent self service
iTrent self service is a simple facility which enables school staff to view and update information held about them.
In this integrated HR information and payroll system, HR services and records are accessible quickly and accurately online.
All staff have access to iTrent employee self service
Managers also have access to iTrent people manager self service
Through this site you can contact us about work-related matters at Ealing. You can access HR advice by choosing the appropriate option from the self service menu on the left. This includes: HR operations, payroll and pensions, recruitment and criminal records check and occupational health.
The system enable you to:
- View your pay details
- Access and update your personnel records, home address, bank account details
- Request leave (where appropriate or applicable)
- Self certify sickness absence
- Submit travel and expenses claims
In addition, managers have facilities for:
- Recruitment – initiating and monitoring recruitment campaigns in real time
- Handling staff changes – attaching documents on line rather than posting hard copies
Useful documentation for all school staff and managers:
HR iTrent support team team contact details
Address: Perceval House, 14-16 Uxbridge Road, Ealing, W5 2HL London
Tel: 020 8825 9000 , then choose option 3 (HR), option 1 (schools), option 4 (itrent supportl)
iTrent support team by email: email@example.com
Fax: 020 8825 8703