iTrent self service
iTrent self service is a simple facility which enables school staff to view and update information held about them.
In this new integrated HR information and payroll system, HR services and records are accessible quickly and accurately online.
All staff have access to iTrent employee self service.
Managers also have access to iTrent people manager self service.
Through this site you can contact us about work-related matters at Ealing. You can access HR advice by choosing the appropriate option from the self service menu on the left. This includes: HR operations, payroll and pensions, recruitment and criminal records check and occupational health.
The system enable you to:
- view your pay details
- access and update your personnel records, home address, bank account details
- request leave (where appropriate or applicable)
- self certify sickness absence
- submit travel and expenses claims
In addition, managers have facilities for:
- recruitment – initiating and monitoring recruitment campaigns in real time
- handling staff changes – attaching documents on line rather than posting hard copies
For further support and information, please contact:
or phone: (020) 8825 9000 (option 3, option 1)
Useful documentation for all school staff and managers:
iTrent self service user guide - schools edition (pdf)
iTrent people manager user guide for schools- March 2012 (pdf)
Employee user guide: adding and updating a membership - November 2014 (pdf)
Managers user guide: employee memberships - November 2014 (pdf)
Entering industrial action days on iTrent - January 2012 (pdf)
Frequently asked questions on iTrent - part two summer 2011 (word)
Frequently asked questions on iTrent - part one spring 2011 (word)