NQTs looking for their first job can apply for teaching vacancies advertised on our school vacancies website. We do not currently run an NQT recruitment pool. For support and training offered visit our early career and NQTs in Ealing page
For the best browsing experience we recommend you use any browser, apart from Internet Explorer.
Add a school vacancy
Schools can upload their own vacancies through their nominated person who has a user account. Once uploaded the vacancy will be published by our HR team at Ealing Council. Watch the video on Ealing school vacancies guide for nominated users.
A good job advert
The main purpose of a job advertisement is to attract good quality candidates by informing them of a new opening at your school and encourage them to apply. It should contain information about the job position, your school, the overall package and benefits and the skills and qualifications you are looking for.
Take a look at the best practice guide to placing a job advert and examples of a model adverts (available in the download section below).
Nominated school user
A new user should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be set up. Access is given within two days.
- For ELP member schools that buy in to HRSSC administration the advert is free
- For ELP member schools that do not HRSSC administration the charge is £95
- For schools that don’t buy either the cost is £174.50 plus VAT. A login is not required because we will raise the advert. A Word version of the advert should be sent to email@example.com.
Nominated school users will be given their username and password to access the school vacancies website. Nominated users can log in here.
See download section below for the following user guides:
- Two factor authentication (2FA) account set up
- Guide for nominated school users