Teachers' pensions scheme (TPS)
All teachers, both full time and part time, are automatically members of the TPS unless they elect to opt out.
Previous pension provision may be transferred into the TPS within one year of taking up employment.
You can register an unmarried partner to receive benefits in the event of your death.
Teacher's pension scheme (GOV.UK)
Documents about the teachers’ pension scheme, including the changes that came into effect in April 2015.
Teacher's pension newsletter
View all the latest news and changes happening here at Teachers' Pensions, as well as important information about planning for your retirement, going digital and ways to boost your pensions.
Pensions for non teaching staff
Ealing's Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) is administered by London Pension Fund Authority. They deal with all aspects of the scheme and should be the first point of contact for all queries.
Ealing pension team
London Pensions Fund Authority
2 Royal Mint Court
Telephone: 020 7369 6115
Text telephone: 020 7369 6119
Key forms and information
Please note you will require an EGfL user account to view the documents below, if you do not have user account, please email EGfL Webteam at email@example.com.
All employees considering to join the LGPS should read and complete the pension option forms.
- Pension option form (explanatory letter) (pdf) login required
- Pension scheme - joining form (word) login required
- Death grant expression of wish form (word) login required
- Transfer in request form (word) login required
- Nomination of co-habiting partner application form (word) login required
- Brief guide to your pension scheme (pdf) login required
- LGPS changes from 1st April 2008 (pdf)
HR Pensions team contact details
Address: Perceval House, 14-16 Uxbridge Road, Ealing, W5 2HL London
Tel: 020 8825 9000 , then choose option 3 (HR), option 1 (schools), option 3 (pensions)