Mental health - employee support
Mental health is an important issue for individuals, supporting organisations and employers alike.
Together, we can have a positive impact on mental health in the workplace, supporting individuals to remain in, or return to work; while enabling employers to create a mentally healthy and productive workplace.
Our workplace mental health support service is available to individuals with a mental health condition, who are absent from work or finding work difficult and includes:
- Work focused mental health support, tailored to the individual
- Assessing individual’s needs to identify coping strategies
- A personalised support plan, with steps needed to remain in, or return to work
- Suggestions for reasonable adjustments in the workplace or in working practices
- Advice and guidance to enable employers to fully understand mental health and how they can support employees who have a mental health condition.
This confidential and impartial service is being delivered by Remploy, in partnership with Access to Work and comes at no direct cost to you. Our consultants are fully trained professionals with expertise in mental health and its impact on the workplace.
Individuals must self-refer to this service, by contacting Access to Work on:
Tel: 0300 456 8110