The documents on this page require an EGfL login.
Sixth form revenue funding
Further to the update by ESFA, please note your sixth form revenue funding has now been amended accordingly. For your reference please find the 2017/18 and 2018/19 academic year allocations along with cashflow for the year below:
- Local authority summary of sixth form revenue funding allocations: 2018 to 2019 (pdf)
- Local authority summary of sixth form revenue funding allocations: 2017 to 2018 (pdf)
- ESFA allocations - August 2018 update (pdf)
- 2018-19 sixth form funding cash flow (excel).
June 2018 2017 pupil premium update and cashflow (excel)
Please note that a further update has been notified by ESFA and September 2018 payment has now been amended accordingly. For your school’s new allocation and cashflow please refer to the spreadsheet.
Term 1 finance returns 2018/19
Returns are due by 10 of August for the term 1 (from April to July).
Please follow the guidance and only use the templates published below. Any previous templates may not be compatible and will not be accepted.
- Finance return template guidelines (pdf)
- Finance return template term 1 2018-19 (excel)
- External payroll template guidelines (pdf)
- External payroll upload template (excel)
Schools budgets 2018/19
Primary PE sport premium October 2018 allocations* (pdf)
Your allocations for the PE and sports grant 2018/19. The first instalment will be included in November 2018 advance.
Primary PE sport premium April 2018 payment* (pdf)
The second instalment of PE and sports grant allocation. Payment will be made May 2018.
2018/19 schools budget allocations* (excel) login - 28 February 2018
25 January 2018 - update:
- Covering letter Gary Redhead* (pdf):
- Indicative schools block allocations to schools 2018-19* (excel)
- Year on year comparison 2017-18 vs 2018-19* (excel)
Budget return 2018
Budget return template (excel)
Budget plan for schools who do not buy into the bursarial service.
School budgets 2017/18
High needs funding
HNB main stream banding - mid-year adjustment provisions report* (pdf) - 24 October 2017
Adjustments will be included in December 2017 school advances.
Pupil premium allocation 2017/18* (pdf)
December 2017 pupil premium update
Please note that a further update has been notified by ESFA and January payment has now been amended accordingly. For your school’s new allocation please refer to the spreadsheet above.
Covering letter Gary Redhead, February 2017 (word)
Summary of allocations by school/funding stream 2017/18 (excel) 28 February.
Schools estimate guidance notes 2017/18 (word) 24 February 2017
Detailed schools' budget financial year 2017/18* (excel) *login
This spreadsheet uses an internal authentication system. For instructions email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 8825 9748.