Budget Return 2020
Budget return template
Budget plan for schools who do not buy into the bursarial services.
Schools budgets 2020-21
- Cover letter from Gary Redhead (pdf)
- Indicative schools block allocations 2020-21 (excel)
- Detailed schools budget allocations 2020-21 (excel)
2019-20 Schools grant payments
Here are all 2019-20 school grant payments and respective CFR codes for the payments made by LA during the year.Early Year’s final payment for February and March will be with schools by 20 March 2020. As such please note the breakdown of paid and final payment separately for early years.
2019-20 End of year (Term 3)
Here are the templates and relevant documents for the 2019-20 year end. (Log in to view information):
- School closing and timetable 2019-20
- Closing guidelines 2019-20
- Closing note 2019-20
- 201920 Letter bank account access for Ealing auditors
- 201920 Year end additional information
- 201920 T3 supporting documents
- 201920 Sch finance upload
- 201920 Sch external payroll upload
- 201920 Sch accruals
Pupil premium allocation - December 2019 update *(excel)
Latest update from ESFA for the pupil premium grant. Note that adjustments will be made to February advances accordingly. For further information and guidance see Pupil premium: allocations and conditions of grant 2019 to 2020 guidance (GOV.UK)
Budget return 2019
Budget return template (excel)
Budget plan for schools who do not buy into the bursarial service.
Schools budgets 2019-20
2019-20 indicative detail budget allocations (excel)
Please find your indicative detail budget allocations. Note that some of the grants and allocations are based on 2018/19 allocation as actual data is not available at present. As such they may change and will be updated during the year.
- Schools allocations budget letter 2019-20 - Gary Redhead (pdf - 23 February 2019)
- School block allocation (excel) - 7 digit DfE number needed
- School data - comparison between 2018-19 vs 2019-20 (excel)
2018-19 schools summary allocations *(excel) - log in required
Please find all your 2018-19 grant allocations. They are based on allocations for the year. We have induced CFR categories for your convenience, please make a note of them.
Year 7 literacy and numeracy catch up premium allocations 2018-9 (pdf)
Please note that we have received the allocation for the year 7 catch-up premium and payments will be made to respective schools by 4 March 2019.
Cash advance – deficit plans
Cash advance and deficit plan template (excel) December 2018. All previous templates will not be accepted for advances.
Sixth form revenue funding
Further to the update by ESFA, please note your sixth form revenue funding has now been amended accordingly. For your reference please find the 2017-18 and 2018-19 academic year allocations along with cashflow for the year below:
- Local authority summary of sixth form revenue funding allocations: 2018 to 2019 (pdf)
- Local authority summary of sixth form revenue funding allocations: 2017 to 2018 (pdf)
- ESFA allocations - August 2018 update (pdf)
- 2018-19 sixth form funding cash flow (excel).
June 2018 2017 pupil premium update and cashflow (excel)
Please note that a further update has been notified by ESFA and September 2018 payment has now been amended accordingly. For your school’s new allocation and cashflow please refer to the spreadsheet.
Schools budgets 2018-19
Primary PE sport premium October 2018 allocations* (pdf)
Your allocations for the PE and sports grant 2018/19. The first instalment will be included in November 2018 advance.
Primary PE sport premium April 2018 payment* (pdf)
The second instalment of PE and sports grant allocation. Payment will be made May 2018.
2018-19 schools budget allocations* (excel) login - 28 February 2018
25 January 2018 - update:
- Covering letter Gary Redhead* (pdf):
- Indicative schools block allocations to schools 2018-19* (excel)
- Year on year comparison 2017-18 vs 2018-19* (excel)
School budgets 2017-18
High needs funding
HNB main stream banding - mid-year adjustment provisions report* (pdf) - 24 October 2017
Adjustments will be included in December 2017 school advances.
Pupil premium allocation 2017-18* (pdf)
December 2017 pupil premium update
Please note that a further update has been notified by ESFA and January payment has now been amended accordingly. For your school’s new allocation please refer to the spreadsheet above.
Covering letter Gary Redhead, February 2017 (word)
Summary of allocations by school/funding stream 2017-18 (excel) 28 February.
Schools estimate guidance notes 2017-18 (word) 24 February 2017
Detailed schools' budget financial year 2017-18* (excel) *login
This spreadsheet uses an internal authentication system. For instructions email email@example.com or phone 020 8825 9748.