2023-24 School budgets
2023/24 Term 2 finance return templates
(Login to view information). Select document title and download to view and open:
- 2023-24 T2 finance return front sheet
- 2023-24 T2 school external payroll upload
- 2023-24 T2 school finance upload template
- 2023-24 T2 supporting documents template
2023/24 Term 1 finance return templates
- 2023-24 T1 finance return front sheet
- 2023-24 T1 school external payroll upload
- 2023-24 T1 school finance upload template
- 2023-24 T1 supporting documents template
Please find your final schools block allocations below:
- Detailed indicative school budget allocations 2023-24 updated 5 April 2023 (excel)
- Final schools block allocations 2023-24 (excel)
- Cover letter indicative allocations 2023-24 from Tamara Quinn (pdf)
Grant payments to date
Grant allocations, conditions and guidance
- 16 to 19 Bursary fund audit guide for local authorities: 2023 to 2024 academic year
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) recovery premium funding: allocations and conditions of grant 2023/24
- Mainstream schools additional grant 2023-24
- Pupil premium: allocations and conditions of grant 2023-24 - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Budget monitoring return
Here is the school budget monitoring return template for quarter 2, 2023-24. Once completed, please email this to email@example.com by 31 October 2023. Guidance is available on the spreadsheet, under tab 1.
School deficit recovery plan
If you are setting a deficit budget for 2023/24, please complete the deficit recovery plan template and deficit agreement proforma. (Login to view)
Once completed, please email both documents to Stephen Bell BellS@ealing.gov.uk and copy in Kim Price KPrice@ealing.gov.uk for checking.
This will then be submitted to the chief finance officer and director of children and adult services for approval.
Here is the budget return template 2023-24 (Includes baseline funding update). Once completed, please email this to firstname.lastname@example.org. Guidance is available on the spreadsheet, under tab 1.
For previous years go the the budgets archive section