Healthy schools Ealing points scheme
The Healthy Schools Ealing points scheme rewards your school for participating in health improvement activities. If you want to do more to improve mental and physical wellbeing for pupils, now is the time to get involved, and it might even make you a prize winner!
Take part in the activities to earn points for your school.
Every month we'll send an email to your PSHE lead with the points leader board, so you can check your score and see how you compare to other schools. In July 2023, we will reveal the top three, winning schools, and prizes will be awarded in August.
How do I earn points?
- Complete a post-training evaluation survey
- Complete the annual health improvement survey
- Attend your Health in School Visit (HISV)
- Bonus 2 points if both headteacher and PSHE lead attends HISV
- Attend or host a network or training
- Attend the Health improvement annual conference
- Complete a 'student led' activity (email Nicole for more information)
- Write an article for Stepping Up to Health newsletter
- Present at a network, training or conference
- >75% of your staff complete the staff wellbeing survey
- Achieve your Sugar Smart School status
- Achieve a Healthy Schools London award
What can I win?
In July 2023, four highschools and four primary schools will win the following:
- 1st place: HAT membership and £50 voucher gift for PSHE lead
- 2nd place: £250 for your PSHE budget
- 3rd place: £100 for your PSHE budget
- Most improved: Most improved primary and high school will receive £100 for their PSHE budget.
- Nicole McGregor, Health improvement: email@example.com 8825 5484