Healthy schools Ealing points scheme
The Healthy Schools Ealing points scheme rewards your school for participating in health improvement activities. If you want to do more to improve mental and physical wellbeing for pupils, now is the time to get involved, and it might even make you a prize winner! Read on to find out more.
How does the points scheme work?
Take part in the activities below to earn points for your school.
Every month we'll send an email to your PSHE lead with the points leader board, so you can check your score and see how you compare to other schools. In July 2022, we will reveal the top three, winning schools, and prizes will be awarded in August.
How do I earn points?
School can earn from 1 to 5 points by engaging in the healthy schools initiatives below:
- Open our monthly eNews (earn up to 10 points, added at the end of the year)
- Complete a training feedback form
- Have your health in school visit
- Attend a network meeting or training
- Write an article for Stepping Up to Health newsletter
- Complete the annual health improvement survey
Attend the health improvement annual conference.
Present at a network, training or conference.
- Achieve your Sugar Smart School status
- Achieve a Healthy Schools London award
What can I win?
- 1st place: HAT membership for 2022/23 or £500 for your PSHE budget
- 2nd place: £250 for your PSHE budget
- 3rd place: £100 for your PSHE budget
- Most improved points total: Free HAT package
All 4 winnings schools will also receive a framed certificate of achievement.
For more information about the Healthy schools Ealing points scheme, email Nicole on McGregorN@ealing.gov.uk.