RSE training resources
KS1 RSE resources and ideas
Below please find resource and assessment ideas for teaching RSE in KS1.
- KS1 RSE activities and resources training presentation
- KS1 RSE assessment
- KS1 RSE body parts assessment
- KS1 RSE traffic light assessment
- RSE KS1 assessment for learning.
Dealing with difficult RSE questions
Resources and materials to help build confidence in answering difficult RSE questions.
- RSE difficult questions training presentation
- Running a RSE parent workshop
- Sample RSE parents letter
- Parent guidance PSHE association
- Parent guidance Sex Education Forum
- RSE for 21st century
Updating and reviewing your relationships and sex education policy
- Updating RSE policy (pdf)
- Primary RSE policy template (word)
- Consultation activities (pdf)
- Drafting an RSE policy (pdf)
- RSE policy guidance (pdf)
- SRE for 21st century (pdf)
- SRE guidance (pdf)
Preparing for statutory relationships and sex education
Resources and materials to support schools to prepare to the delivery of statutory Relationships and Sex Education.
- Preparing for statutory relationship and sex education (pdf)
- Timeline (pdf)
- Tricky questions (pdf)
Resources from the RSE briefing for headteachers outlining the changes to relationships and sex education and health education