You are here
Ealing Learning Partnership
- ELP board
- ELP committees
- ELP committees action plans
- ELP school membership list 2023 - 2026
- Race equality in education
- Career development for support staff
- Career development for teachers
- Continuing professional development and training
- Gatekeeping news
- Health improvement in schools
- Health related data
- Healthy schools Ealing points scheme
- Healthy schools London awards
- HIT training resources
- Health improvement resources and support
- Health in school visit pack
- Health newsletters
- Sugar smart schools
- School governance
- Become a school governor
- Clerk job descriptions and claim form
- ELP support for clerks
- Governance news
- Governing board procedures and committees
- Governor roles
- Governor toolkit
- Governor training, development and support
- Statutory regulations and guidance
- Contact governance team
- School governance privacy notice from October 2022
- Privacy notice
- School improvement and leadership
- Schools partnerships and enrichment
- Services for schools (S4S)
- School effectiveness policy
- Teaching and learning
- Celebrating the 75th Windrush anniversary
PSHE education toolkit
The PSHE education toolkit is a step-by-step approach to support schools in using the Ealing PSHE education scheme of work to create a holistic approach to PSHE education.
This toolkit includes information, solutions, ideas and resources to help schools successfully introduce a whole school approach to PSHE education.
PSHE education toolkit (pdf)
Primary PSHE scheme of work
A new PSHE scheme of work for primary schools, fully planned and resourced for nursery to year six.
Guidance of personal, social and health education (PSHE) and Ofsted, curriculum resources, assessment tools and surveys to use with pupils and staff.
Policy guidance, staff questionnaires, pupil audit tools, resources for parents as well as bullying curriculum resources.
COVID-19, medicine and vaccines
Teaching resources on the history, development and safety of vaccines and medicines.
Drugs, alcohol and tobacco education
Policy guidance and resources to teach about drugs, alcohol and tobacco.