You are here
- Strategies and plans
- School effectiveness impact evaluation
- Career and professional development
- Schools partnerships and enrichment
- Health improvement in schools
- School improvement and leadership
- School governance
- School governance news
- Becoming a school governor or clerk
- Clerk job descriptions and claim form
- Clerks to the governing board
- Directors' reports
- Governing board procedures and committees
- Governor roles
- Governor toolkit
- Governor training, development and support
- Statutory regulations and guidance
- Contact governance team
- Teaching and learning
- Assessment and moderation
- Early years foundation stage
- Primary curriculum
- Secondary curriculum
- Curriculum subjects
- Art and design
- Design and technology
- English and literacy
- Physical education (PE)
- Religious education (RE)
- Days of observance
- Festivals by tradition
- Baha'i festivals
- Buddhist and Jain festivals
- Chinese festivals
- Christian festivals
- Hindu festivals
- Humanist festivals
- Japanese festivals
- Jewish Festivals
- Muslim festivals
- National/International holidays
- Nepalese/Tibetan festivals.
- Other festivals
- Pagan festivals.
- Sikh/Ravidasian festivals
- Zoroastrian/Parsee festivals
- Online calender
- Festivals by tradition
- Ealing SACRE
- Guidance for schools
- RE curriculum
- RE links
- Ealing reading conference 2017 resources
- Equality and achievement
- Speech and language
- Most able, gifted and talented (MAGT) education
- Professional learning community
- Special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) and inclusion
- Transition to high schools
Choose from the following
Strategies and plans
Ealing school effectiveness strategy 2015-18 and supporting strategies and plans.
School effectiveness impact evaluation
End of year impact evaluation.
Career and professional development
Indicitative CPD programmes, support staff CPD, NQT induction and teacher standards.
Schools partnership and enrichments (previously known as extended services)
About the range of different services offered by the team and team information.
Health improvement in schools
About the Ealing healthy schools programme, the four themes of healthy schools and team information.
School improvement and leadership
Headteacher and leadership handbook, briefings, conferences, qualifications and school to school and school improvement support.
Web area that aims to support our hardworking and dedicated school governors and clerks in Ealing.
Teaching and learning
Curriculum, qualifications, raising of the participation age, special educational needs, equality and achievement and transition to high schools.