Stepping up to health newsletter
In this issue:
- We reveal important changes to our service that schools receive
- Find out the results from the recent Health Related Behaviour Survey
- Learn how Ealing schools are working together to end FGM
- Find out about the free mental health first aid training for high school mental health leads
- Two schools discuss how they have been using the new Ealing scheme of work
- Find out about Greenford High’s CyberMentorPLUS project and learn about the new Prevent Quality Assurance Mark which recognises best practice in implementing the Prevent duty in schools.
If you have a comment about our newsletters or if you would like to write an article, email us at email@example.com.
Previous issues available to download below:
Last updated: 24 Jan 2018