Stepping up to health newsletter
Latest issue includes:
- On the front cover of this issue we look at what the announcement of compulsory health education will mean for schools
- Inside, we reveal the results of our recent health improvement team survey results and discuss the results of the Daily Mile survey
- Saint Augustine’s Priory explain how they developed a whole school approach to mental health
- Down Manor Primary School gives an overview of how they raised awareness of FGM
- Finally, we provide information about a new active travel challenge and The Felix Project Schools Programme.
If you have a comment about our newsletters or if you would like to write an article, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous issues available to download below:
Last updated: 18 Sep 2018