What is ELP?
ELP is a partnership between schools and the council to promote educational excellence and wellbeing for all learners through collaboration and innovation.
- Every Ealing pupil is supported to achieve the best possible outcomes and pathways to adulthood
- A community of schools take shared responsibility for their own development and success and for the success of their colleagues
- Trust is high in a supportive yet highly challenging partnership
- The partnership is financially sustainable: all resources are used in the interests of pupils.
- ELP goals 2021 - 2023 (pdf)
- ELP activities 2021 - 2023 (pdf)
ELP achievements and plans
- ELP commitments over the next 6 months
- ELP committee plans
- ELP committee members
- ELP commissions
- ELP evaluations
For the 2019/2020 school year, nearly 95% (88 out of 93) schools signed-up to the partnership for a two-year commitment.
Download a copy of the ELP offer to schools 2019-21
View the Ealing Learning Partnership video filmed in 2020.