What is ELP?
ELP is a partnership between schools and the council to promote educational excellence and wellbeing for all learners through collaboration and innovation.
ELP’s vision is that:
- Every Ealing pupil is supported to achieve the best possible outcomes and pathways to adulthood
- A community of schools take shared responsibility for their own development and success and for the success of their colleagues
- Trust is high in a supportive yet highly challenging partnership
- The partnership is financially sustainable: all resources are used in the interests of pupils.
ELP is committed to:
- Responding to the needs of individual schools and groups of schools so they can make the greatest difference to children and young people
- Influencing and shaping the local authority’s broader responsibilities for children and young people
- Working together to ensure value for money across all services
- Attracting, developing and retaining the very best workforce.
For the 2019/2020 school year, nearly 95% (88 out of 93) schools have signed-up to the partnership for a two-year commitment.
The ELP offer to schools 2019-21 can be downloaded here:
Further information, achievements and plans are available in these downloads and links
- ELP update (pdf) - June 2019
- ELP priorities 2018-21 (pdf - November 2018)
- ELP priorities at a glance (pdf - November 2019)
- ELP committee plans
- ELP committees at a glance* (pdf)
- ELP committees termly digests *(pdf) - autumn 2018, spring and summer 2019
- ELP 2021 vision (pledge) (pdf) - October 2019
- ELP committee membership 2019-20 (pdf) - October 2019