What is ELP?
ELP is a partnership between schools and the council to promote educational excellence and wellbeing for all learners through collaboration and innovation.
We feature in this publication of Learning locally - London's education partnership:
Take a look at the video about the journey of the Ealing Learning Partnership:
Take a look at the ELP commitments over the next 6 months.
88% of schools have signed up in principle to the ELP offer 2021-23. Download a copy of the ELP offer 2021-23.
ELP order form 2021 - 23
Headteachers completed the ELP order form on 30 November to agree in principle, their commitment to the ELP 2021/23 offer.
- Every Ealing pupil is supported to achieve the best possible outcomes and pathways to adulthood
- A community of schools take shared responsibility for their own development and success and for the success of their colleagues
- Trust is high in a supportive yet highly challenging partnership
- The partnership is financially sustainable: all resources are used in the interests of pupils.
- ELP 2021 vision (pledge) (pdf)
- ELP spring 2020 newsletter (pdf)
Further information, achievements and plans are available in these downloads and links (* login required)
- ELP priorities at a glance (pdf) - November 2019
- ELP committee plans
- ELP committee members
- ELP commissions
- ELP evaluation 2018-19
For the 2019/2020 school year, nearly 95% (88 out of 93) schools signed-up to the partnership for a two-year commitment.
Download a copy of the ELP offer to schools 2019-21