What is ELP?
ELP is a partnership between schools and the council to promote educational excellence and wellbeing for all learners through collaboration and innovation.
- Every Ealing pupil is supported to achieve the best possible outcomes and pathways to adulthood
- A community of schools take shared responsibility for their own development and success and for the success of their colleagues
- Trust is high in a supportive yet highly challenging partnership
- The partnership is financially sustainable: all resources are used in the interests of pupils.
- ELP 2021 vision (pledge) (pdf - updated autumn 2019)
- ELP spring 2020 newsletter (pdf)
Further information, achievements and plans are available in these downloads and links (* login required)
- ELP priorities at a glance (pdf) - November 2019
- ELP committee plans
- ELP committee membership 2019-20 (pdf) - February 2020
- ELP commissions
- ELP evaluation 2018-19
For the 2019/2020 school year, nearly 95% (88 out of 93) schools have signed-up to the partnership for a two-year commitment.
Download a copy of the ELP offer to schools 2019-21