- Strategies and plans
- School effectiveness impact evaluation
- Career and professional development
- Schools partnerships and enrichment
- Health improvement in schools
- School improvement and leadership
- School governance
- School governance news
- Becoming a school governor or clerk
- Clerk job descriptions and claim form
- Clerks to the governing board
- Directors' reports
- Governing board procedures and committees
- Governor roles
- Governor toolkit
- Governor training, development and support
- Statutory regulations and guidance
- Contact governance team
- Teaching and learning
- Assessment and moderation
- Early years foundation stage
- Primary curriculum
- Secondary curriculum
- Curriculum subjects
- Art and design
- Design and technology
- English and literacy
- Physical education (PE)
- Religious education (RE)
- Days of observance
- Festivals by tradition
- Baha'i festivals
- Buddhist and Jain festivals
- Chinese festivals
- Christian festivals
- Hindu festivals
- Humanist festivals
- Japanese festivals
- Jewish Festivals
- Muslim festivals
- National/International holidays
- Nepalese/Tibetan festivals.
- Other festivals
- Pagan festivals.
- Sikh/Ravidasian festivals
- Zoroastrian/Parsee festivals
- Online calender
- Festivals by tradition
- Ealing SACRE
- Guidance for schools
- RE curriculum
- RE links
- Ealing reading conference 2017 resources
- Equality and achievement
- Speech and language
- Most able, gifted and talented (MAGT) education
- Professional learning community
- Special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) and inclusion
- Transition to high schools
Equality and achievement
Until we get equality in education, we won’t have an equal society. ~Sonia Sotomayor, associate justice US supreme court
Choose from the following
Black history month
Information and resources for this event, which takes place every October.
Information and guidance to support your school's duty to promote community cohesion.
Engaging migrant parents and children (EMPAC)
Information on a two year EU funded research project into newly arrived families and raising educational achievement for children of those families.
Ethnic minority achievement (EMA)
Resources and information on supporting bilingual pupils and black pupil's achievement.
Holocaust memorial day
Information and resources for the 27 January memorial day.
Religion and belief
Useful links and documents.
Information on the Travellers' education service in Ealing.
Documents and websites to support inclusion and achievement.