Ealing Learning Partnership (ELP)
“The best way to predict the future is to create it”
A partnership between 65 primary, 6 special and 14 secondary schools and the council to promote educational excellence and well-being for all learners through collaboration and innovation.
‘Collective responsibility for outcomes’
With 95% of Ealing schools working together with passion, commitment and shared ambitions we can create the very best outcomes and futures for all children and young people in the borough.
The partnership which is in its launch year, 2018-19 has been led by an interim board of headteachers and senior LA officers, has continued to clarify our strategic focus, action plan and ways of working for the future.
The council’s contribution and school subscription will secure the delivery of the ELP core service set out in the ELP brochure (pdf - pages 9-11). This has also enabled us to offer schools the additional traded services set out on page 4 to meet more bespoke needs and requirements. Download the brochure:
ELP terms of reference for the following committees:
- ELP board terms of reference
- Business growth and communications committee
- Learning and achievement committee
- Progression and pathways to employment committee
- Recruitment, retention and financial sustainability for schools committee
- Safeguarding and wellbeing committee
- SEND and inclusion committee
ELP cluster groups* (excel - July 2018)
The new learning and achievement committee will play an important role in overseeing data on pupils’ achievements across the partnership and in mapping priorities and resources to ensure that every leader has access to high quality support.
Wednesday, 28 February (deadline): ELP consultation questionnaire (word) - return your response to Julie Lewis
Tuesday, 6 March 6-7pm (EEC event): ELP consultation learning and achievement model and governors meeting
Monday, 12 March (deadline): Schools to indicate their commitment to joining the ELP collaborative cluster model
- ELP consultation paper - learning and achievement model (pdf)
- ELP organisation – learning and achievement (pdf)
- ELP key roles - learning and achievement (pdf)
- ELP lines of enquiry* (pdf) - login required
- Headteachers working party on clusters (pdf)
An Ealing primary headteacher talks about why she has subscribed her school to ELP:
MP4, 18MB video - login required