ELP priority - reading
One of the key learning and achievement priorities focuses on reading.
To secure consistently high standards of teaching and learning to achieve outcomes amongst best in London through skilful and sustainable collaboration.
Future Ealing outcome(s): Outcome 2 Children and young people fulfil their potential.
- Further developing reading by strengthening the leads network with over 40 attending in November
- Reading learning communities established for action research
- Project groups for reading developments
- Identifying and sharing effective practice through ELP systems
- Survey to identify further need
- Other activities in line with the reading plan 2018-19.
ELP reading plan (pdf - March 2019)
Literacy co-ordinator’s network
Saynap Isman, senior business support officer ELP