Children missing out on education (CMOE)
We are required by Ofsted to:
- collect data on pupils on part time provision and
- those not accessing the full curriculum in school, that is, receiving less than 25 hours of school-based provision.
- pupils accessing vocational courses or other alternative provision at other providers for part or all of the week and
- children who’s medical, behavioural, SEN or other needs means they are currently on part time provision.
Please notify us of any Reception aged pupils not of statutory school age who are not yet taking up the full-time place you have offered.
Notifications of all pupils from Reception to Year 11 on reduced timetables and/or at an alternative provision or who are school refusers must be made via Gateway.
Schools should review the arrangement at least every six weeks. Update us via Gateway using thie review form
If the plan ends please informs us via Gateway using the plan end form
Here is the Alternative educational provision - directory
- Children missing education, School attendance service: email@example.com 8825 5517