You are here
Services for children
- Special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) and inclusion
- Careers guidance
- Child protection and safeguarding
- Children missing education (CME)
- Ealing young carers
- Early help assessment and plan (EHAP)
- Learning mentors
- Primary behaviour service referrals
- SAFE referrals
- Safeguarding and child protection
- Making a referral (ECIRS)
- Child protection advisers
- Staff allegations
- Safeguarding and child protection training
- Types of abuse
- Ealing safeguarding and child protection guidance
- Statutory safeguarding guidance
- Safeguarding specific issues
- Safeguarding: inspection, auditing and leadership
- School safe scheme
- School travel plans (STP)
- Teenage pregnancy
We ask schools to publish the leaflet for parents employing private tutors (pdf) on their website and to print and distribute.
Why do parents need to see this?
If parents are thinking of getting a tutor for their child this leaflet gives you some important information.
It explains how they can go about choosing a tutor who is properly trained and approved.
The information also applies if they plan to send their child to a tutor group or centre.
It is for parents of children who attend school.