You are here
Services for children
- Special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) and inclusion
- Coronavirus (COVID – 19) SEND guidance
- Ealing SEND and inclusion strategy 2018-22
- ELP SEN support expectations
- ELP SEND and inclusion committee
- SEND and inclusion key documents
- SEND who's who
- SEND and inclusion resources
- OutReach support from special schools
- SEN Gateway
- Building my future (BMF) programme
- SEND and inclusion related services
- Allegations against staff and volunteers
- Careers guidance
- Child protection and safeguarding
- Children missing education (CME)
- Ealing primary centre outreach service referrals
- Ealing young carers
- Early help assessment and plan (EHAP)
- Early years
- Educational psychologists
- Learning mentors
- SAFE referrals
- Safeguarding and child protection
- Making a referral (ECIRS)
- Child protection advisers
- ECIRS consultation line
- Allegations against staff and volunteers (ASV)
- Safeguarding and child protection training
- Types of abuse
- Ealing safeguarding and child protection guidance
- Statutory safeguarding guidance
- Safeguarding specific issues
- Safeguarding: inspection, auditing and leadership
- Safeguarding resources
- Social Workers in Schools (SWIS) programme
- School nursing service
- School safe scheme
- School travel plans (STP)
- Teenage pregnancy
- Alternative educational provision - directory
We ask schools to publish the leaflet for parents employing private tutors (pdf) on their website and to print and distribute.
Why do parents need to see this?
If parents are thinking of getting a tutor for their child this leaflet gives you some important information.
It explains how they can go about choosing a tutor who is properly trained and approved.
The information also applies if they plan to send their child to a tutor group or centre.
It is for parents of children who attend school.