ECIRS and MASH process where timely or satisfactory response not met
The process to follow when you do not receive a timely or satisfactory response from ECIRS/MASH
Timely means within the expected timeframe according to risk/rag 24 hours-48 hours - 72 hours max.
Satisfactory is where decisions reached reducing risks/concerns for family.
- Referral made to Ealing Children’s Integrated Response Service but unable to contact or no response to referral
- Contact ECIRS duty team managers
- Deputy Team Manager (DTM) contacted but no response to emails or calls
- Contact ECIRS team manager Simone Lionel Lionels@ealing.gov.uk
- Team manager has not responded within the expected 24 to 48 hours
- Email Head Service, Jenny Palmer email@example.com
- ECIRS consultation line: firstname.lastname@example.org