You are here
Services for children
- Special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) and inclusion
- Careers guidance
- Child protection and safeguarding
- Children missing education (CME)
- Ealing primary centre outreach service referrals
- Ealing young carers
- Early help assessment and plan (EHAP)
- Learning mentors
- SAFE referrals
- Safeguarding and child protection
- School safe scheme
- School travel plans (STP)
- Teenage pregnancy
Safeguarding: inspection, auditing and leadership
Writing a safeguarding policy (NSPCC website)
Roles and duties of senior leaders and governing bodies
How schools must manage safeguarding and also allocates specific duties to the governing body.
How Ofsted carries out its inspections.
Select link under related services below for an overview.