Early years funding consultation 2024/25
Early years funding consultation 2024-25 document (pdf)
Consultation opens Monday 6 November and closes Friday 1 December 2023.
Ealing early years safeguarding and welfare audit
Ealing early years quality partnership 2023/24
- Ealing early years quality partnership brochure 2023-24
- Ealing early years quality partnership booking form 2023-24
Early years foundation stage (EYFS) statutory framework September 2021 (GOV.UK)
See foundation years website for comprehensive listings of EYFS documents and guidance.
Early years CPD
For all training needs please visit CPD online
No Learner Left Behind: Promoting a race equity approach in education
A programme of training that aims to raise awareness of issues relating to unconscious bias and racial identity, and provide opportunities to gain essential knowledge in relation to Black history.
Choose from the following
- Expansion of early education entitlements and wrap around provision in primary schools 2023-25
- Managing suspected cases of COVID-19
- Welfare and safeguarding
- SEND and inclusion
- Business and finance
- 30 hours childcare programme
Contact Ealing early years team
Early years administrator