Business and finance - early years
Regular business and finance guidance and information and 30 hours childcare entitlement resources.
Statutory guidance for local authorities on the provision of early education and childcare (GOV.UK)
This statutory guidance includes information on the early education entitlement for two-year-olds.
Early years education funding for two, three and four year olds: payments and headcount information for private, voluntary and independent settings (PVI's)
- Nursery educational grant offer and frequently asked questions
- Spring 2017 provider portal payment submission dates and reminders
- Monthly payments and monthly headcounts: an introduction to changes from April 2017
- Deprivation supplement qualifying postcodes 2017-18
- 2017-18 PVI portal and payments timetable
- Date of birth eligibility checks
- Ealing’s early years single funding formula (EYSFF) 2017/18
May 2017 updates
- 30 hours briefings held in May 2017. Book via Ealing CPD online.
- Early years entitlements: operational guidance (GOV.UK)
- 30 hours entitlement update presentation
- Voucher guidance and parental consent template (word)
30 hours childcare entitlement information has now been moved to our new page 30 hours childcare programme.