Speech and language therapy online workshops for parents
Speech and language therapy free, online parent workshops spring term 2022.
Do you have parents that would like and benefit from more information with their child’s communication?
The following are run by Ealing speech and language therapy:
Parents can book a place by emailing email@example.com
- Understanding behaviours and managing emotions: Thursday 10 February 1-2pm (pdf)
- The pronunciation of speech sounds: Tuesday 22 February 11-12pm (pdf)
- Using communication skills to prepare for transition to high school: Tuesday 22nd March 5-6pm (pdf)
The following are run by Ealing speech and language therapy jointly with local organisations - booking information in flyers:
- LEGO-based therapy virtual workshop for parents - run with Ealing Anchor on Monday 21 February 10-11.30am (pdf)
- Social communication parent workshop – run with Ealing Contact’s Autism support group on Tuesday 8 February 10.30am-12pm (pdf)