You are here
- Strategies and plans
- School effectiveness impact evaluation
- Career and professional development
- Schools partnerships and enrichment
- Health improvement in schools
- School improvement and leadership
- School governance
- School governance news
- Becoming a school governor or clerk
- Clerk job descriptions and claim form
- Clerks to the governing board
- Directors' reports
- Governing board procedures and committees
- Governor roles
- Governor toolkit
- Governor training, development and support
- Statutory regulations and guidance
- Contact governance team
- School Governance Privacy Notice (May 2018)
- Teaching and learning
- Assessment and moderation
- Early years foundation stage
- Primary curriculum
- Secondary curriculum
- Curriculum subjects
- Art and design
- Design and technology
- English and literacy
- Physical education (PE)
- Religious education
- RE curriculum
- RE guidance for schools
- Festivals by tradition
- Baha'i festivals
- Buddhist and Jain festivals
- Chinese festivals
- Christian festivals
- Hindu festivals
- Humanist festivals
- Japanese festivals
- Jewish festivals
- Muslim festivals
- National/International holidays
- Nepalese/Tibetan festivals
- Other festivals
- Pagan festivals
- Sikh/Ravidasian festivals
- Zoroastrian/Parsee festivals
- RE links
- Ealing reading conference 2017 resources
- Equality and achievement
- Speech and language
- Most able, gifted and talented (MAGT) education
- Professional learning community
- Special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) and inclusion
- Transition to high schools
Syllabus for religious education and example schemes of work.
Resources, information and advice about RE in the curriculum for those who have a responsibility for, involvement in or interest in the subject.
Choose from the following
Agreed syllabus for religious education in Ealing.
Example schemes of work and other resources for teaching religious education at the foundation stage.
Key stage 1
Example schemes of work and other resources for teaching religious education at key stage one.
Key stage 2
Example schemes of work and other resources for teaching religious education at key stage two.
Key stage 3
Example schemes of work and other resources for teaching religious education at key stage three.
Key stage 4
Resources for teaching religious education at key stage four.
Resources for teaching religious education at post-16 level.
Schemes of work and other resources for teaching religious education in a SEN context.
Online shops and resources presented at RE network meetings.